ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: what type of texture set you want?
acid man
7 Votes / 53.85%
icey heck guy
2 Votes / 15.38%
fire lord
1 Votes / 7.69%
just a head
3 Votes / 23.08%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by evan153 View Post
OMG OK I did what you said this took me a while so >.> if say it sucks im gonna be so mad >.< rateings please this is the icey guy my hand and eye hurt! =:

lol icey/firey. =D I added firelord person thingy guy. lol rateings for fire and icey sort of guy. Please! no mean comments i worked hard!

nice firelord but i like acid more i would make them all in poses tho xD
||||7th dan black belt||||
Originally Posted by evan153 View Post
OMG OK I did what you said this took me a while so >.> if say it sucks im gonna be so mad >.< rateings please this is the icey guy my hand and eye hurt! =:

lol icey/firey. =D I added firelord person thingy guy. lol rateings for fire and icey sort of guy. Please! no mean comments i worked hard!

i am almost certain that you did not make those tex

A: because they're actually quite good, and judging by your prevoius ones, you cant of gotten so good quickly, unless they r copy paste

and B: they are in shaders and you didnt post your other ones in shaders.

so they are my points
I decided use bimp more less paint. I tried hard xD bidings? ill make some heads to.

these are for sale but the ice man and firelord aren my 2nd or anything do you know howmany times i tried to get them right? lol biding start price for texture sets 600tc. Start biding ill be here all day lol so bid.

HERE THEY ARE! I will add shaders to all my other ones for now on.

FIRELORD SOLD TO uh forgot name lurtz or lurzt someone for 2k!
Attached Thumbnails
ACID MAN front!.jpg   firelord! texture set.jpg   ICE MAN!.jpg   some guy random.jpg   some guy 1.jpg  

Last edited by evan153; Oct 11, 2008 at 07:29 PM.
SORRY DOUBLE POST here are your choice of heads! I will also make acid man part 2! Heads plus avatars! Good idea I will start makeing them into poses and add shaders and more! You guys bid for texture sets then when you get set you want pick a head for it. =D ill brb im working on acid man part 2 and blue fire is another guy. =D bid bid bid!
Attached Thumbnails
heads 4.jpg   UNDERTAKER.jpg   wrestler.jpg   stick pplz.jpg  
Last edited by evan153; Oct 11, 2008 at 06:21 PM.
EXAMPLES! These are examples of building a texture set and stuff and other things i been working on recently. These are also for sale.
Attached Thumbnails
texture set example.jpg   texture set example nunmber 2.jpg   texture set example nunmber 3.jpg   texture set example nunmber  4 building example.jpg   ICE MAN!.jpg  

Note that the Ice Man textures were NOT made by him.

User has been suspended for plagiarism and has lost the right to open a texture shop until I deem him ready to open another.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&