no
2 Votes / 22.22%
New set up?
5 Votes / 55.56%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Teams?
Well, you guys aren't yet understanding the "Teams" thing so I set up a poll only for SXC members
Well, i think there shouldn't be loads of different teams, i would say, like 2/3 teams, and they would go rankwise, like, you'd have

Elite

Trained

Recruit

They'd be based skill-wise, as, if we have people who are better than others, they'd fall into different groups, then we'd have who'd be better for torniments and things like that, sooner or later when nobody's in one clan, we can get rid of it and get all our guys Elite, or something along those lines, and then we could discuss something else, such as Branching off the clan, like what we JUST got rid of, setting people out, with a tag identifying which part of the clan they were from, heres an example.

Bman makes a branch called "SXC Assaliants" and his tag would be a special symbol or [SXC-A]Bman. And, Static-Death would make a branch called "SXC Bunch", again, Tag ([SXC-B]Static-Death) or symbol, to not get confused, they'd be A - Z tags, hense the first letters of the second word on the Tag.

It sounds complicated but could be done in a heartbeat.

Different setup is my vote.

<3 GynX.
collect snots from the nose
Yes I think we should have Elite but not only for black , you know how the other clans have elite just because they are over black NO we do not need that . I think we should have to earn the title elite I don't know how but I think we should do that.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER
wonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk♥♥♥wonkwonkwon kwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well, we suss out who the most talented toribasher is in SXC, and they compete out of that, but its based on talent, AND WINS, you must win 2/3 games, but it cant just be pot luck, it has to have skill, like, a couple of saves, good starter, ect. if you win 3/3 games out of pure luck, and its obvious, you're not Elite.

ALSO

After you've passed the fight, the tester posts the replays, and there comes a poll, clan only, based on what the clan thinks of the player, also, i think the Elites should hold the server password, this is why the clan should come in, as what we think is just as important as the leader.
Very creative ideas...I have one proposal set up right now but only half our clan wants that, so I will think of something new.
Very creative ideas

Nice to see im noticed. Most other clans im in im overlooked. PM me if you should need anything.