Ranking

Work in progress, C&C appreciated. What should I add to make it more interesting?
Last edited by Ezeth; Jul 27, 2023 at 03:47 AM.
Wanted to make something quick and simple, since I had a lot of leftover paint on my palette.
I don't really contribute much to the community, I dont even play Toribash, so I doubt that is going to happen anytime soon.

More arts

some new arts, working on a Nordic landscape painting now.
Its probably going to be my last painting in a while, seeing as school has started up again.
Last edited by Ezeth; Aug 23, 2023 at 03:48 PM.
Completed this Norwegian Coastline painting.

I am working on this:

but I don't really like it, it got a little bit too abstract for my taste. What do you guys think?
I wanted it to portray a person leaving the comforts of his home in to a dangerous unstable world.

I won't upload anymore art to the forums, so if you want to follow my progress you can follow me on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/heggyart/
Reason being that I already have enough places I upload my art, and this forum is pretty dead.
Last edited by Ezeth; Sep 12, 2023 at 01:47 PM.
ezeth your art is legendary i remember i wanted my tori to look like yours I believe you deserve piss name

"but I don't really like it, it got a little bit too abstract for my taste. What do you guys think?"

I believe a more focused approach towards the colorscheme of the piece would definitely uplift the appreciation and composition contrast of it as a whole, I love the -albeit to me- clear visualization of the dispersing and emancipation from the core approaching the unkown (as a completely new planet so to speak), maybe the camera didn't do it justice but I believe what seems to muddy the clarity of the picture is the dimness or general lack of vibrancy
Last edited by Alejandro; Sep 12, 2023 at 10:38 PM.
Originally Posted by Alejandro View Post
ezeth your art is legendary i remember i wanted my tori to look like yours I believe you deserve piss name

"but I don't really like it, it got a little bit too abstract for my taste. What do you guys think?"

I believe a more focused approach towards the colorscheme of the piece would definitely uplift the appreciation and composition contrast of it as a whole, I love the -albeit to me- clear visualization of the dispersing and emancipation from the core approaching the unkown (as a completely new planet so to speak), maybe the camera didn't do it justice but I believe what seems to muddy the clarity of the picture is the dimness or general lack of vibrancy

Thanks for that

I continued for a couple of hours, and redeemed it a little bit, but its still a muddy mess, which is what oilpaint looks like when you overwork it.

It shows how important proper pre-planning and blocking in the shapes beforehand is, and I definitely learned a lesson. The camera didnt help either, I think I will just write it off as a failed experiment and move on.