Ranking
umm my story started december of 2000 i was looking up games to play and i ran across this ragdoll game called toribash and i decided to give it a try and i downloaded it and then i registered my first ever acc named deathkiing (aka DK) which was and still is a very well respected name to this day. when i first played in sp i sucked soooo bad lol buh then i kept trying to get atleast 1 dismember then one day i got that 1 dismember then that turned into 2 then 3 then 4 etc and now im able to madman uke easy no hesitation and now im a very good player some times i get cocky buh thats just me i dont say im better than anyone in this game im a very friendly player and i dont act mean to beginners i help them so umm thats my story!!!
wanna spar? pm me =]
Originally Posted by tajuddin47 View Post
umm my story started december of 2000 i was looking up games to play and i ran across this ragdoll game called toribash and i decided to give it a try and i downloaded it and then i registered my first ever acc named deathkiing (aka DK) which was and still is a very well respected name to this day. when i first played in sp i sucked soooo bad lol buh then i kept trying to get atleast 1 dismember then one day i got that 1 dismember then that turned into 2 then 3 then 4 etc and now im able to madman uke easy no hesitation and now im a very good player some times i get cocky buh thats just me i dont say im better than anyone in this game im a very friendly player and i dont act mean to beginners i help them so umm thats my story!!!

Toribash wasn`t online in 2000. :3
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by itachi88 View Post
Toribash wasn`t online in 2000. :3

Exactly...

It started in april of 2006..

or was it may
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
April...
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

i was just joking with you and i am leaving soon so ya i know if i open tb i will have to leave right after but i will try to play
So... my history in toribash its very short( i think that).
I start playing this game in may 2008. (i was looking mmo fighting game)
my first steps in game was very hard... i remember i hate at this time all mods.
so i started playing single player for get some experience in game.
it was nice idea, because in sumo (that time sumo was official channel for all belts) i getting winning.
and offcourse in aikido. when i beat in this mod sec leader of the TAG ,they invite me to this clan.
in one month or two ..my computer have little crash, and i cant play online for two weeks ,i forgot about this game for about 6 months, than i back. I have been kicked from TAG (nioh nioh nioh), and i trying to be the best in-game and i grove from black belt to 2nd dan. Next step was invite me to MaM, but i dont like that clan(i dont tell you why, but i dont like some members from MaM)...
...and i stop playing for a while...
i get back in october last year (2009) i go to a Sin RECRUITMENT channel, i beat some times CarbonKing, and... here i am.
i like this clan, people and all. in not online in game, cause i creating a movie in singleplayer. But i looking at our Clan Discussion many times.
oh i win, have 2nd, 3rd place in many Toribash ART events.
Last edited by ulus05; Feb 1, 2010 at 05:01 PM. Reason: no smilies
Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
ulus please no smilies?
Rfifan is again wibbling here >:| deleting some posts!

edit: That is why this thread had 3 pages because of Wibble fags >:|
Last edited by Uberis; Feb 1, 2010 at 03:46 PM.