Toribash
I would be really interested to know what you guys think of this one.
It's a replay of me and Large sparring in a mod I've been working on. It basicly allows you to move in higher gravity more easily.
Attached Files
higrav_test_wr2.tbm (7.3 KB, 40 views)
[The Team]
<largekilla> You are going to give me cancer
hey obazu, really nice replays and nice offensive style u seem a bit rusty but ur still awesome, maybe we can spar sometime eh? heh http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=455945

Originally Posted by Marco View Post

3) Do not post your own original replays in another player's thread without visible permission from them. Edits of the OP's replays are permitted unless the OP specifically states otherwise. Also, you may not advertise your own or anyone else's thread in someone else's thread.

jisse Moderated Message:
Don't do this.
Last edited by jisse; Jun 13, 2014 at 10:24 AM.
No comments on the latest?
Well here's a spar with Hattersin in the same mod .
Attached Files
higrav spar with hattersin 3.rpl (726.5 KB, 59 views)
[The Team]
okay the start was a little bit rusty because of the punchs and I dont know why you did make that little jump at 1340 I think you forgot to kick him with ur left leg besides that I loved how you slamed him on the ground. The end was... boring you kept punching him over and over so it wouldve been much cooler if you asked him to block you re first punch and both of you start fighting again

this is not better than the others but its pretty good
so Ima rate 7.5/10 because of the high gravity and the way you kept you re balance
Last edited by birno; Jun 17, 2014 at 10:19 PM.
I never forget.
That was p good, the high grav adds to the realism.
The only thing I disagree with in this replay was the floppyness. Dont get me wrong but you're moves were cool but you look just a tad bit floppy.
I liked the grapple throw to the floor and the punches, nice replay.
Here's a new one after about four months of a break on sparring. CnC appreciated and stuff.
Attached Files
kong spar room 12342352.rpl (1.28 MB, 54 views)
[The Team]
I'm back to sparring again.
Here's a bit of experimental stuff.
Attached Files
house spar with kong.rpl (1.20 MB, 32 views)
[The Team]
here's a spar with kong that sadly got cut off. Also a spar with some random orange belt.
Attached Files
rooftop spar with kong2.rpl (580.0 KB, 18 views)
house onereborn.rpl (921.8 KB, 13 views)
sparring__rooftop.tbm (36.7 KB, 6 views)
sparring_house.tbm (26.9 KB, 8 views)
[The Team]