ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Tyka View Post
I think the majority pf ppl started because girls

What a strange and maybe sexist thing to say.

I started because I'd recently burned out from being a top performing student at an accelerated highschool and was looking for ways to unwind, indulge, and feel more anti-establishment.
<Hush> the beat feature sounds like the main event at a circle jerk festival
Originally Posted by Toffee View Post

I started because I'd recently burned out from being a top performing student at an accelerated highschool and was looking for ways to unwind, indulge, and feel more anti-establishment.

pls dont post in my threads no more
-----
Originally Posted by basic View Post
I smoke to forget about her, bro...

ONG!!!
Last edited by Tyka; Mar 21, 2024 at 08:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I fucking hate Loona
the only time im not high is at work
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
I started smoking weed because I thought iw as cool. I eventually realized that it's kinda stupid LOL
-----
Originally Posted by Toffee View Post

get your daily dose of failure while in denial LOL
Last edited by Link; Mar 22, 2024 at 06:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
I started because I'd recently burned out from being a top performing student at an accelerated university and was looking for ways to unwind, indulge, and feel more anti-establishment.
NO TITLE
i started because i couldnt break free from traditional dating norms and wanted to embrace the best in casual connections
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
someone passed it to me at a party when i was 15 and i didn't feel shit, just pretended to be high for a while

then later on around 16/17 I was out on a trip with some of the parkour community here and was offered it again, it seemed to be a pretty big part of that culture so i joined in, this was before I ever tried alcohol too so I just thought it was pretty cool and made me feel creative and energized. Later on i realized how much i prefer it as an intoxicant to anything else

oh and I should mention that I was lucky to not be negatively impacted by it at that age, many aren't so lucky and I dont wanna give the impression it's a good idea
Glimpsed
Originally Posted by Link View Post
get your daily dose of failure while in denial LOL

what were you trying to convey with this message
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???