Toribash
A tip if your using photoshop.

Blur the part where the head joins at the back. Or make it so it joins correctly.

Looks better.

If your using GIMP.. try to do the same thing. :o
I'm Back!
I really like the third one. Good job mate, +rep for joo =]

Also, if you want your backs to be symmetrical, on one layer make what you want to be on the back of the head in the middle of the screen, making sure all of it is within the boundaries, then using the rectangular marquee tool select half of the left side of the layer, and copy it to another layer. Then making sure its still level with the right half, move the contents of that layer to the right side of the screen, making sure its touching the edge. Then move the other layer to the left side. This should give you perfect continuation. Hope that helps

ps. thanks for the the plug, haha
You fail me on every level.
[Evil]? Why yes.
My heads.
Nice stuff. And yeah, take Hampy's tip. That's what I do too O_o

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
hey
do you have to buy a head slot or something to use a custom texture head?
also... tip: when you make heads, try and make a simple design rather than covering it in loads of little designs (e.g: the yellow and black face one would be better with just one big face on)
jimbob, you need to buy a head texture from the Torishop for 20k TC. Optionally you could stick it in your custom folder and then you could see it. But nobody else could.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&