Ranking
well

it appears i forgot to leave a message saying that i would be at camp
heres the replay that i meant to leave 2 weeks ago and another splitcap and my bad entry for oc
Attached Files
Seven Days.rpl (164.3 KB, 41 views)
Fun..rpl (216.0 KB, 36 views)
M - Whatevuh Whatevs.rpl (382.9 KB, 39 views)
holy fuck balls batman
these replays are really short but there's just something about them that i love to looks at
Trying
seven days: epic precission, teach me pls :<
Fun: nice speed at the opener
Whatevuh: creative, much dm - everything i look for in a replay

but seriously how did you do such perfectly placed hits in Seven Days this really keeps me awake.
evil Führer of Evil
I generally don't like 100 ed openers because they don't have much style, and are usually really short

during the manip, a lot of the parts look weird and sometimes twitchy, relax more stuff

nice dms though, they're still awesome
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I have definetly seen you do better. There is not much style involved in this. Your setup for the kick was forced and the decap wasn't bad but it was lacking. I guess you were making this while unmotivated. You know how to do better so there isn't much point in telling you. Keep going.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
yea, i was just making that while not really paying attention if that makes sense. wasnt really trying to make something
i guess that how i make most of my replays
Attached Files
M - Xanderful.rpl (557.4 KB, 40 views)
i guess the pec kick at 750 wold get also the sholder,but im already satisfayed with the whole replay...and how much....
this is a true good thing,man,never seen a replay so dope like this one...
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
hey guys, sorry for the lack of posts, ive just been in kind off a blank spot when it came to inspiration or being too impatient to make a replay.
but unlike the rest of the time im feeling to collab with someone. maybe make something shitballs awesome.
also i dont want to collab with anyone ive done it with before, so to raywill, bumbleburke, and whoever else ive finished a collab with, sorry :P
Attached Files
aw thats bae ;c
anyways,actual cnc:
i just dislike the way you started the slow opener,you got quite speed later,but eh...
punch was insane
i swear i had a idea similar before,that kick was insane too,the only thing that i'd love to see more on that kick is power: make things fly,not necessary to make the things goes to another world,or narnia,just make them looks powerful with joints flying around.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592