Toribash
Lucent gave Kyou his one.

And by the way, it's a rare collectors item worth around ~14,000,000 ToriCredits.
It is merely a collectors item that can't be worn in-game. Currently SlipAnc, Kyou and Ash have them and as far as I know they are not selling them. If you can convince someone to sell it, expect it to be in the 7 to 9 million tc range.
Waaaaay back when, veb gave me his. I was the only person to have the Hector Relax which I kept for nearly two years. In that time I've had people pm me constantly about buying it as well as someone hack my inactive and steal it. Eventually I got tired and needed money so I sold it to Lucent for 370 USD.

What it does when activated?; Regardless of what you hear or see it doesn't do anything when activated ingame. It's merely a collectors item that is extremely overpriced.
[spirit]
You can activate any item. That doesn't necessarily mean it'll DO something.

For example, I can activate my lottery ticket items. It doesn't change anything about my Tori.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Is it just me or does SlipAnc have way too many freakin collectors items? He literally has at least 5 of every collectors item like.. wtf?!
blah
And as far as I know ash is inactive, slipanc doesn't do anything with his inventory really, and kyou would only sell it for what it's worth.
Originally Posted by ItsZombie View Post
Is it just me or does SlipAnc have way too many freakin collectors items? He literally has at least 5 of every collectors item like.. wtf?!

I believe thawould be because he has the admn ability to spawn items and if I'm not mistaken, to even implement new items into the game.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN