Ranking
Original Post
Memorable aspects of toribash history
What events/things/aspects would you consider worthy of showcasing as Toribash history?

I need you guys to help me with something, tl;dr I'm making a momentous free set that I want to be kind of an ode to the years I've spent setmaking and since my fashion brand is moving forward and I will not have a lot of time to make sets, as I'm beginning to work on the free set I'll make for the community, I was thinking and upon consideration I would like community participation around it.

I would like to make a sort of Toribash history-centric set where momentous events are depicted in a classical manner, think of greek pottery or egyptian reliefs, and these will be plastered upon the set following some sort of narrative as I want the set to be a real piece of art, and art requires participation and time and effort but it pays off.

Please help me with posting here what events you guys would constitute as Toribash history, I would really love it if you guys could be serious in your suggestions so that I don't have to filter so much and have some to pick from when needing to get creative upon depicting the events.

For example, an amazing clan league final match that was really memorable for you, or something similar; for example for me I would need to add something as simple as CheZDa's ballerina intro from this video or anything regarding ishi, Hector relax, Gorman's Toribash 5.0, but I would love having a concensus as I want the community to feel represented in a piece of art like this.

Thank you! this will take time to put together but I think with like 15-20 good suggestions I can make it work nicely since this will be super detailed and full of little nods and references that I'd love to see dissected to see who remembers.