Toribash
Greetings everyone.

My name is Artha, and my ign is Toad, but some of you may already know me as Manitoda in the past.

I've been playing this game for, ruffly 4 years now and i plan to continue that journey as long as this game still has its dedicated players besides myself, i'm more known to community now as a replaymaker, specifically a ukebasher, you can check out my thread right here, and i'll attach my best replays below for you guys to watch them, and i would love to add that i would appreciate if you guys could also comment on these replays if you found them either enjoying, or you could give me a concrete critique on what i should develop more on my ukebashing playstyle, you can post your cnc on my thread. I'm 16 and i live in Indonesia (GMT+7), i could say that i am also decent in ABD, and sometimes in erthtk.

And the reason i want to join Female is that, i want to develop a special bond with all of the unique and the none the less amazing personalities that are in this clan, and i hope that with me joining this clan, i can evolve into a better player overall with the help of everyone in this clan, i may have stumbled upon a few of you guys in the past, but for those who i haven't gotten close before, we can do a few games of ABD sometimes, and we could get to know each other better, you can contact me on Discord (Toad#2521).

I hope we can all meet to an agreement, because i can't wait to get to know all of you better.
Peace!
Attached Files
monster.rpl (562.0 KB, 3 views)
peasants, sheep.rpl (602.6 KB, 2 views)