Ranking
EVERYONE KNOWS THEY WANT TO SEE MINE, SO I DONT NEED SPOILERS BECAUSE MY BONER IS TOO MASSIVE FOR THE SMALL LETTERS.
blah
Got a high(er) definition version, doesn't look terrible, now:

[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
^ that way everyday he turns on his computer he can feel like theres actually a woman who likes him
In the Never Ending War Between Pirates And Ninjas, Ninjas Would Obviously Win, All Pirates Do Nowadays Is Illegality Download Movies Off the Internet And Shit
Originally Posted by andcream View Post
^ that way everyday he turns on his computer he can feel like theres actually a woman who likes him

Lol xD
Originally Posted by andcream View Post

you sir, get a +1 for that post. well done.
blah
Someone mustve had their period to count for 5 months

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
updated to windows 7.

I decided to apply a mac theme to my laptop, because honestly, i like the look of a mac better than windows.

biggish- image

I had a mac once, then I got the flashing question mark folder of death . Actually it's right here next to me. I have to hope, that every time I turn it on, it works, which is like... 30% of the time.

My desktop should be filled with old arcade games... but I made a folder for them in my documents...