Toribash
Nottererer by me
is kind of an instrument/tool... not sure what to call it in English. It's a piece of smothly shaped wood attached to a string. If you hold it by the string, flick it so it's spins, and then spin the whole thing around, it makes a loud unique noise. It's like a ear-drumming humming mixed with a motor, that gets loud, then quiet, then loud, then quiet...
The only practical use it has other than fun sound, is that the sounds attracts Jaguars. They don't understand what it is and follows the sound, so it's not top kek to use late at night. It is used by some that hunt Jaguars to ease the hunting part. I know a man that has killed relatively many, but I don't think he uses this... attracts Jaguars either way.

by me
on the other hand... If you ever find yourself wanting someone to blow some pulverized tobacco mixed with tree ashes up your nose, all you need is the "by me", some tobacco mixed with tree ashes, and a person with lungs that is willing and able to blow into the "by me"

notterererer by me
is an instrument to accompany singing traditional songs. It's a handle and a holloow wood thing (teach me engrish) filled with seeds and low caliber bullets. No joke, the guy didn't fancy getting more seeds, so he filled it half up with shotgun pellets.
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Hmm, sounds kind of interesting.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I didn't post mine because I don't want to cause heartbreaks for all of you guys. I'm not sure my laptop will succeed in taking a screenshot anyway.
I'll post mine if I get home

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
What has happened if you didn't get home?
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
I die

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.