Toribash
Original Post
30k; entire right arm.
Me again, this time with another request based off the game Dead Space.

What I'm looking for is the entire right arm (Triceps, Biceps and hand). I attempted it myself earlier, and only ended up with this.

The color will once again be a light bronze/rusted color across the three pieces, and if possible, a darker green meshy look in areas the actual bronze plating doesn't cover.

The triceps is first. The actual piece of armor is a slotted spaulder. Reference: Here and Here

The bicep is covered by just a long plate, and the hand simply has a single plate on the back covering the darker material. Reference for both: Here

And thanks for your help in advance!
Dang, im not good with things that are from video games, movies, etc. :3 otherwise i woulda done this since noone else has, but srry, i will look up how this guy looks and give it a try anyways, but i will not promise good results XD

EDIT: ALSO, i doubt i will be able to do hands because i suck with realistic hands srry
Last edited by Bork; Jul 30, 2008 at 04:07 AM.
(☞゚∀゚)☞
Sadly, as the game isn't even out yet, the pictures I provided are pretty much the only references there are right now.

If I find anything more, I'll be sure to put it up if it remains unfinished.

Also; Realistic hands aren't needed, just the bronze plate covering the meshy-looking green fabric is perfect.
Cool, i will try but as i have said before, no promises :3 and yes plz if u get better refrences put them up as the ones as of now are kinda hard to make out, but i am try so :P
(☞゚∀゚)☞
I'll get something done by tomorrow with the same style as your head.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
I'll get something done by tomorrow with the same style as your head.

I'll be looking forward to it.
Done.

Y'know, you should just hire me to do the full body set. >_>

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
B&B&B&
Looks awesome.

If you're willing to do the fully body set, I'll gladly pay.

How much are we looking at here?
Lessee. We can do something like 20k per limb, which would be 80k. If you'd like a floor/trails I could do those for, say, 3k per. So in total that'd be 92k for arms, legs, floor, and all four trails.

B&B&B&