Ranking
Originally Posted by basic View Post
mommy gf waring hot santa outfit

weeb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
All I want for christmas are my two front teeth and maybe a hippopotamus

Also a vr headset please
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
I've been looking for the 6th book of the Ranger's Apprentice for like 2 years now so getting that would be pretty neat, but I usually just ask and get cash.

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

Apparently this is the only gift i got, not even mad.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20201224_134558.jpg  
Something is better than nothing.

I actually asked for nothing, not that i didn't want anything, but to my surprise, people around me are so kind that already gave me what i asked for. <3
You just lost the game
I am not a scammer
[L2]
Obey
all I want:

Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen USB Audio Interface along with a quarter inch cable so I can finally hear and play my new synth
[🥒] x2 🥒x17

https://svntrw.carrd.co

Yet Another Goomba Post/Thread