Ranking
-.-
Originally Posted by elitebelt View Post
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!seriously,take some drugs on the da goddamn plane and you'll be there in no time.people get in car accedets all the time but there is a 1 in a million chance that you'll crash and burn a firey death jackass.:xzi bit::flybye :hurric ane

take some drugs on the plane and relax}[/QUOTE]really.you really did that.
Smiley spam dammit.

And are you serious about taking drugs? Are you afraid of something happend on a movie? Dont care about that. Its obne in 34 million that it happens. So dont worry ;)
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
lucky ur just rly lucky to go there just take a sleeping pill and sleep all the way
Originally Posted by Flamesoldier1990 View Post
I'll take the chance of flying.

If someone starts to freak out I'm getting off...

Orly?

Your already fucking scared, why would you gtfo if someone starts freaking mid-flight...

Moms gonna kill your ass.
p.s.just tell someone to wake you up when your already there thats much nbetter right?
Looks like you forgot to shave today. Here, lemme help you with that *decapitation*. Oh sorry, I didn't have a razor so I had to use my sword :).
Elite: Why do you bump this? He flought 3 weeks ago...

And yes, a lot of ppl die per day in car accidents, plane is A LOT safer....

Flamesoldier: What did you do?
Originally Posted by elitebelt View Post
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!seriously,take some drugs on the da goddamn plane and you'll be there in no time.people get in car accedets all the time but there is a 1 in a million chance that you'll crash and burn a firey death jackass.:xzi bit::flybye :hurric ane

HOLY SHIT YOU WIN