Ranking
Original Post
I'm Scared
Hello, Some of you may not know me and if you don't then I don't know you. Ok tommrow I'm going to fly to New York to visit with my aunt. Well the thing is... I just got through watching Final Destination.. Give me some advice if I should fly or drive there?
To get cool avatars go to this link!
http://avatars.jurko.net/browse.php?sort=best
Fly final destination is a great movie it actually got me to ride a roller coster so dont be afraid

▲ ▲
Final destination is a great movie (seen all 3 and can't wait for the forth one). And I just don't understand why you wouldn't want to go on an airplane. First of all, it's obviously a fake movie, death kills people in random ways! Second of all, the character in the movie had a premonition of it happening.

Here's a tip, if you scared from final destination, you shouldn't watch horror movies :|
Originally Posted by Flamesoldier1990 View Post
I'll take the chance of flying.

If someone starts to freak out I'm getting off...

You'll take the "chance". Planes are pretty much safer then cars. You just need a drivers license to drive. To fly you need a flight license which takes years of studying to get. Your going to be fine. Trust your pilot.
I thought final destination was hilarious couldn't stop laughing at how obvious it was. Fly don't base your fears off of movies >.>.
Monkey yeknoM
onkeyM Myekno
nkeyMo oMyekn
keyMon noMyek
eyMonk knoMye
yMonke eknoMy
Monkey yeknoM
Don't worry about flying, there are millions of people worldwide who fly DAILY. Statisically speaking, flying is actually safer than driving, and it goes like 10 times as fast. As an added bonus, you get to see the clouds from above. Weird sight, that.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
dipass shit
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!seriously,take some drugs on the da goddamn plane and you'll be there in no time.people get in car accedets all the time but there is a 1 in a million chance that you'll crash and burn a firey death jackass.:xzi bit::flybye :hurric ane