Ranking
Original Post
Isaac's toribash lottery!
Once again I'm having a lottery!

How It Works:
Tickets are fifty(50) toricredits each.
You post here first how many you want you then send the money and i send you a number(s) then when the lottery ends i use an online program thing to pick a random number from how many were bought.
The prize is 75%(3/4) of the total money given during the lottery, i keep the other 25%(1/4).

Special Offers:
Buy 3 get 1 free. (unlimited)
First 3 people get 1 ticket free (0 left)
DAT members get half off on their first purchase (unlimited)

dundasbro= 0-6 (7)
kickbox= 7 (1)
nmilosky= 8 (1)
ragdollmaster=9 (1)
mintyfresh=10-13 (4)
ishi=14-35 (21)
rage=36 (1)
drekmajster=37-40 (4)
parkermauny=41-44 (4)
fyerrblad=45 (1)

Q/A Please ask if you have any questions.

inorder to recieve you must ask.

This lottery ends on Nov. 10th!
Last edited by isaac; Nov 10, 2007 at 05:57 PM.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
alright im going to send all the tickets the day b4 the lottery just so yall know XD. This is so i dont have to waste time everyday doing just one.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Alright everyone today is the last day to buy tickets! I'm going to send the tickets today then tommorrow well see who the winner is!
DesertPunk

Please click this
ok i dont really feel like pming 5 people, right now so im just gonna post the notepad txt.

dundasbro= 0-6 (7)
kickbox= 7 (1)
nmilosky= 8 (1)
ragdollmaster=9 (1)
mintyfresh=10-13 (4)
ishi=14-35 (21)
rage=36 (1)
drekmajster=37-40 (4)
parkermauny=41-44 (4)
fyerrblad=45 (1)
DesertPunk

Please click this
can i has 1 ticket? or too late?
:D
err i never got my 3 free
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
Blam if you sent the money i wouldve gave you one, but its too late now.
frunk why would you get 3 free? you didnt send any tcs at all.

Also everyone who reads this could you please post if you liked the 50 tc per or if youd like to change it to 25tc per?

anyways...

The winner is..................................

parkermauny ticket number 42! YOur prize is a new c- 1.7k tcs!

whooo!! ill send the money tomorrow.
DesertPunk

Please click this
I can join to the next lottery if you show me the "online program" that you are using... Send a link to it, please.

EDIT: Keep the price of a ticket in 50tc (or rise it to 100tc)...
Last edited by DaHandy; Nov 12, 2007 at 03:58 PM.
DesertPunk

Please click this