Toribash
Original Post
Dreamhack Summer 2010
Yo guise! Just wondering if anyone here is comming to Dreamhack in 2 days? Maybe we could meet up or just play some toribash. Post here if you're comming and what seat you're at if you want to.

I'll be in the B Hall. Will post seating info if anyone requests.
wtf is a dreamhack?
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
no, but i will probably be going to DH winter. already have enough spending to do around summer. :P
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Apparently "DreamHack is a LAN party, a local area network gathering with demo competitions, gaming competitions and more."

Sounds like something for Gaming Chat, not Discussion. Moved.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=dreamhack
not on the continent, or even the same hemisphere, so i think its safe to say no =/
would be awesome for TB to come out with a LAN version for dreamhack winter tho.
dont you think?

would kill to be there though... level of gaming would be insane.
*stares whimsically out the window thinking of CoD4 MW1*
Last edited by BenDover; Jun 18, 2010 at 10:45 AM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Not this time. Been there three times already though and have mixed feelings about it. Everytime I've been there I spent most time trying to find a place to sleep since the sleeping halls were all full. If I tried to sleep at my computer either some idiots came and poked your back or you got told by the people working there not to sleep by your computer.

When it is fun then it really is fun. Remember me sitting with around 16 others playing jedi academy, so much fun. Then we went to the dreamarena and watched the finals in Broodwar. Then we went and played some wardog outside, great fun.

Almost that I want to go next year again. DH winter isn't as fun as the summer though, so if I am going again I will have to wait until next year.
Last edited by Madouken; Jun 18, 2010 at 07:35 PM.
Dirt dosen't need luck
Yeah true Madouken. but i belive they changed the rules last summer, because you Can sleep sitting in your chair now. But as you said, people are idiots sometimes. Im glad i have a laptop to bring with me while i sleep. And yeah its hard to find somewhere to sleep. But this year i got a (husvagn?) Housevagon lol? Waiting for Me very close by

@ BenDover yeah that would be pretty nice atleast an option to play over a lan.
Last edited by sp0n; Jun 18, 2010 at 07:52 PM.
That would be frigging gold to have. Sleep is the main problem with DH. It is really great frigging fun otherwise, a lot of things to see and do. Still the remember the large pillow war which occured between the B and D hall.

Again, the main problem is sleeping. Used to have fun the first night then you can't find anywhere to sleep so you just sit all dead tired surfing the web, to tired to talk or do anything.
Dirt dosen't need luck
True, and even if you do find somewhere to sleep, you won't get much because of everyone talking and yelling "hallo!" In Swedish lol. Ya they got some epic stuff there. It's awsome to get a shower after you wake up aswell, really wakes you up.