ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Are these specs good enough for BO3?
Can anyone tell me if these specs are good enough to run BO3 smoothly?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
I think Computer/Mobile chat is a more suitable place for this thread to be discussed. Moved.
After a little research I found these minimum requirements:

Operating System: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit / Windows 8.1 64-Bit
Processor: Intel Core i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz / AMD Phenom™ II X4 810 @ 2.60 GHz
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce GTX 470 @ 1GB / Radeon HD 6970 @ 1GB
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible

So, seems like you won't be able to run it on this System.
I'm only cleaning here..
you wont be able to run that on minimum smoothly you need something like my pc which
is a gaming pc with 8 gb of ram an intel core i7 477k with 3 ghz and a amd radeon 7000 somthing so yea your processor (CPU) is good but you might need to upgrade your ram (random access memory) and i dont know about your GFX card it isnt listed in the screen shot but like kyure and cripplz said invest in a better pc (make sure it's desktop because COD games especially the black ops series will run smoother on desktop)
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
no, buy a computer.
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
I dont understand most of what you guys are saying, but from what i understand... I need to buy a gaming computer...

Any recommendations?
List them from cheapest to most expensive pls
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Don't buy a gaming computer, they usually don't last as long. Build your own computer with whatever parts you want and replace them whenever you need to. Also ew, 6GM of RAM get with the program and use 8GB of ram :P
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
I dont understand most of what you guys are saying, but from what i understand... I need to buy a gaming computer...

Any recommendations?
List them from cheapest to most expensive pls

Give the FAQ a read: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=251490
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
BO3 is horrifically optimised - people with really high end PCs currently have troubles with it. So do some research before you invest in a gaming PC if it's just for BO3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu