Ranking
Original Post
Activeness
Hi. I was playing Judo, and someone asked me if CBK was dead. I said no, and they pointed out that he hadn't seen anyone else from CBK besides me, and I was wondering. I see plenty of you in the forums alot, but have never seen anyone but Imsku ingame. Do people be active on the forums, but never go on? If you do play, when, and in which servers?
/-\ /\/ |) /-\
I play RO a lot. And I graduated today as did MBK. I got a PS3 for graduating. lol. I try to go on when I can. Now that summer's here, I'm gonna be trying to get a girlfriend, but I'll be around more frequently.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Originally Posted by Groad View Post
Hi. I was playing Judo, and someone asked me if CBK was dead. I said no, and they pointed out that he hadn't seen anyone else from CBK besides me, and I was wondering. I see plenty of you in the forums alot, but have never seen anyone but Imsku ingame. Do people be active on the forums, but never go on? If you do play, when, and in which servers?

Tell me, was it a demo server?
<Hector|Bday> for 3k tc
<Hector|Bday> I sold a photo of shit
I haven't been going on for reasons which do not involve you. I will be going on starting tuesday this week
'Speed doesn't kill people. It's coming to a sudden stop that kills you' - Anon
-----
'A witty saying proves nothing' - Anon
-----
'The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.' — George Bernard Shaw
Originally Posted by DeadorK View Post
Tell me, was it a demo server?

No. I was on Pro Judo 1.

Originally Posted by HebrewHamr View Post
I play RO a lot.

RO?
/-\ /\/ |) /-\
Originally Posted by Groad View Post
No. I was on Pro Judo 1.

RO?

Ok then. Ragnarok Online.
<Hector|Bday> for 3k tc
<Hector|Bday> I sold a photo of shit
Yeah, I should probably play more too, lol...

I've just started to do other things with my time. I still moderate every day, without fail, but I stopped playing as often.

I'm starting up Toribash.exe as I type this. It is the rebirth of an era... my dominion of this game shall come once again.
Originally Posted by ManBreakfast
Yeah, I should probably play more too, lol...

I've just started to do other things with my time. I still moderate every day, without fail, but I stopped playing as often.

I'm starting up Toribash.exe as I type this. It is the rebirth of an era... my dominion of this game shall come once again.

^Cool.

I've been around a lot. Imsku has seen me a few times, and I know quite a few people from the other clans. Though you should be aware that there is quite a large time difference between us. Also, I might not be on as much due to school starting again for me.
I've seen Groad, Rob, Thatguy and casey(!) online recently. I'm also on the servers quite often, just not this week or the next.
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
Originally Posted by ManBreakfast View Post
I'm starting up Toribash.exe as I type this.

I saw you this morning
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
I've been around a lot. Imsku has seen me a few times,

I think I saw you once before, I have a replay saved.
/-\ /\/ |) /-\