Toribash
Original Post
An Ally Suggestion for the "Best" clan
Sup, hope you don't mind the ally invading or anything, but I've been wanting to say this to Zyg for a very long time. Hopefully he will actually follow this:

Originally Posted by Zygriuxxx View Post
If they really want to join, they should pm me. Not I should.
Anyway please stfu, because I am clan leader and I know what to do. Problem is that - when I was in camp much good clan members leaved this clan and as I said to kristis every leaved member will be his fault, he said OK. Now... They leaved and he didn't updated clan roster and .........
Good clan + 1week leading by KRISTIS133 = Fail
=/

Dude, you know what's your problem? The problem is, that you're so bossy, you think you're always right, and you keep flamming everyone who's leading the clan when you're not around. If you are a real clan leader, as you say so, prove it that you are. Follow other members' suggestions, be at least nice with them, and you should do those for the benefit of the clan.

I knew once you were the leader of hunters, which turned out to be a "fail" clan according to what I've heard. Alot of members left 'cause you were too over-confident that you're always right.

And you always say, "stfu one time? I know what to do.", and, "your suggestions are all spam". That's the problem with you, and you leading your own clan.

And Kristis is a fine leader and I think he deserves do lead a clan. And all your clan members do have lives you know.

If you take my advice, I say try to be more considerate about your members, unless of course, you want to end up like the dying Hunters clan. Or if you'd be stubborn enough not to listen, go ahead and do what you want to do. This is just a suggestion anyway.

P. S. - Oh yeah, Zyg, improve your grammar for god's sake.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
I have to agree with Ardgevald
I think you should treat other members with respect a bit more
by doing this you will get a lot of respect
I have gained a lot of respect that way, give it a try
I'm not trying to make you look bad all I'm doing is lending a hand.
I trust kristis as a leader. i followed him in Hunters after zyg left and he did an excellent job of keeping Hunters up. I dont believe for one second Kristis should be blamed for member losses
Ummmm...I don't want to start new conflict so i will post only 1reply here...
So he is very rude...
He can see who's leaving...But he can't see who's joining...
I pm'd almost everyone who was leaving...And i asked for the reason...They said that i don't have anything with that....Most of them said that it's personal reasons...
So...

Edit*Thank you for support guys... =S
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Hm, mes kalbejom su tawim pries 8d. Tju sutikai ir dbr as kalciausias, tai lb negarbinga is tawo puses. Geriau pagalwotum ka sakiai ir prisiimtum kalte
juk mes taip taremes, as tau daviau mod, nes pasitikejau tawim, galejau mod dot kitam, o dbr kai grizau iskart ant manes waro...
English please...Everyone should hear that...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Taip todel ir pm visus kurie leavino...Ir reason paprasiau...Ir jie sake kad as nesusijes su tuo...Jie turejo savu priezasciu...As su visais draugiskas!

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.

Man neidomu. Tu man sakei kad niex neleavins, mes tp taremes. O dbr .... Geriausi clan members leavino o nauju geru app nera. Toabytooby, lucaspms, furybull ir jibbles. O kalciausias as dbr.
Jibbles nelievino...
Ir kdl as turiu but kaltas kai man nieko nedarant kazkas leavino...
As neprieko...Visi taip sake....
Pazek kitas threads...
Ka apie mane raso... -.-

Tju supranti kad phoenix tipo mirsta. Krc nors gautum lb aktive members ir roster editintum.
Blet skaityk visas threads kuriu neperziurejai...
Net nematai ka parasiau... -.-