Toribash
Original Post
Toricredits?
i cant seem to get my toricredits to come through? ive put my reg key on the profile page and ive been laying as regged for 2 days... do u have to put ur clan name at the beggining of ur name on here? coz ive just tried that and it still hasnt ome through
First, is your username in the forum the same as the ingame one?
Second, it takes one day to update the toricredits, and if they don't, they may update on the next day.
Third, have you won the matches? That's needed to get toricredits.
well ive won over 50 matches because of got my yellow belt twice on judo and joust and my name "Treacle" is the same on the game but without the clan tags
You dont have a registered mark under your name.. did you enter it in the wrong place?

[T]
#hi

Ishi, you don't have either
I think ppl can only see their registered mark.
Treacle, wait one more day to see if it's updated, if not, pm hampa or veb.
I think u can only see it when u do a quick reply the regi thing... and I dont know Evan are u regged or no?
You have to be regged.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
Must be regged. Must set your in game name in the user CP to your actuall in game name, excluding clan prefixes (such as [bncy]). As far as I know, you need not share the same key between the two... But thats speculation.

evan_woo3... Yes. Yes we did. As soon as this was implemented, it was posted 'You MUST be a regged player fighting another regged player to earn Toricreds.'
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
I am amazed and a little sad that people are still having trouble mastering the putting in of your registration key into your profile for credits for wins.
I r Batdude.