Toribash
Original Post
Unreal Tournament 3 (PS3)
The Reason I put (PS3) is because Each of the versions are pretty different, like xbox doesn't get user created content. PC owners can chat about the game here to.

Unreal Tournament 3

And this video just is bad quality, the graphics are really good.

This is were we talk about the game. Like user created stuff, help, etc

When downloading a character, do they always just load into the first faction?
PC's the best. It's got the most content, the most players, and the best controls.

Too bad I can't run it on this computer, because punting people with Scorpions never gets old.
Originally Posted by CiaoTime View Post
PC's the best. It's got the most content, the most players, and the best controls.

Too bad I can't run it on this computer, because punting people with Scorpions never gets old.

Yeah PC does have the most content. All user made content is for PC then some cook it for PS3 >.>

Good old scorpian. :/

EDIT: Why don't you get it for PS3 if your computer can't handle it? It's better then nothin, and we can duel
Originally Posted by SecondSoul View Post
Yeah PC does have the most content. All user made content is for PC then some cook it for PS3 >.>

Good old scorpian. :/

EDIT: Why don't you get it for PS3 if your computer can't handle it? It's better then nothin, and we can duel

Because I'd rather spend money on things I don't already have?

Food is nice.... and stuff.
Because I'd rather spend money on things I don't already have?

Food is nice.... and stuff.

Wait you have it?

And food is nice, It taste good.
So you have it for PC but you can't run it? :/

My gaming computer died a few months ago, it won't even make it to BIOS. This computer has no graphics card.

In related news, IRC teaches you wonderful information like this on a daily basis.
My gaming computer died a few months ago, it won't even make it to BIOS. This computer has no graphics card.

In related news, IRC teaches you wonderful information like this on a daily basis.

>.>

Just sell the PC one and get it for PS3.
>.>

Just sell the PC one and get it for PS3.

I downloaded it off Steam when it was on sale for 9 bucks.

RAGE BUILDING