Toribash
Original Post
[Request] Texture set /UP TO 300K\
Someone just told me that people might think i wont pay that much and that`s why so few entered here.. so be SURE i will pay a lot... because i want an epic set! reward is written below but just for you here again: minimum is 120k (but ignore the minimum.. you're going for the big money right? ;) ) so: as the quality of your submitted set rises and i like it, i will pay more.. so for a good set for example that fits what i want but isn't uber epic i will pay 200k++(just example.. may be more).. and for teh haxxor style uber set i will pay 300k (OR EVEN MORE)..
so what the hell are you texturing artists waiting for? ain't that enough for you?

((and ofcourse i got that much money.. i'm not tryn' to ripp off anybody here..))

So hi texture guys..

first: i am willing to pay alot (see title) BUT i wont pay 300K tc for some crap set you got left over from your last auction..

so: i am looking for an epic set.. a set i can wear for pretty much the rest of my (tori)life

if that is the point there you say: ok i'm out.. can't do that/ain't that good.. ok.. leave please ;)

for the rest: i will pay at least 120k.. (must be worth it though).. price will rise as quality and "omg *jizz in pants* factor" rises.. up to 300k.. as i said.. maybe lil more.. we'll see ;)

BE SURE TO READ THE WHOLE POST, DON'T JUST READ "tribal" AND GO FOR IT... YOU ARE FREE TO TRY WHAT YOU ARE BEST AT!!

so what i want:
colours:small edit here. be sure not to miss it! void, pure and demolition please... other colours are allowed as well.. but void pure demolition should be main part

important is only: the set colours should go with ure, void, demolition force relax combo(i know you can only have 2.. just telling you the options).. (just because those force/lax are used does not mean the set has to have ONLY those colours.. should just look good with them)

style: personally i am fan of tribal, pentool (lil abstract) stuff.. BUT for this request any style you are (really really really really really really, did i mention really?) GOOD (not to say awsome!) at will do..except robot.. dont even try.. well.. maybe try.. but i tell you.. robotic will hardly convince me to pay that much..

some hints: if you go for tribal: dont just add some tribals over all parts..getting brushes and put them on my leg is something i might be able to do myself..

and i'd like the set to have a theme.. like a demon.. or an Angel.. what does not mean that it has to be an obvious demon.. cause sets that try to look like something real suck mostly ;) but it can be lil abstract and remind of a demon or something..

so.. lots of text.. very poor info on what i want.. i know.. because i don't know what i want until i sea what you got.. got it? ;)

so hit it!

Note: New entries till next Saturday only pls: 5th of September(09/05/2009 or 05.09.2009 or what ever it's written where you are from xD)
I will, however, give everyone ca. 5 days from saturday on to finish his work and then decide what to take..

so GO DO THIS REQUEST PLEASE XD... -.-

oh and: i don't need a ground texture.. only body and trails.. trails are not required though
and a Head.. if it was not clear by now

so go for it.. 300k waiting!

so far on this:
- TomPaine (showed head )
- Zanzaba (showed head but i hope he'll show anotherone soon)
- nighthawk1 (http://i31.tinypic.com/29y5mk8.jpg/b...mg/29y5mk8.jpg)
-Gabiel
-vermine ( http://1.1.1.3/bmi/tof.canardpc.com/...60001b3f22.png )

and again: just because i said i like tribal, you don't have to do so.. do what you can do good, I will judge tribal sets very hard because i like tribal
Last edited by Selepharon; Sep 1, 2009 at 12:18 PM.

A WIP of a set I'm making, I can recolor it of course.
Shin-Ryuu's BanGoat
Hated by all.
Yet still raped.
Zanzy's Hoe Club!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[GATA] [Inq] [doc]lover [GU] [BISH] [r]tard [Addicted]Allie [Doxa]Allie
OKAY FUCK IT THIS SONG IS BAD - Ryuu
<Malvie> Zanzaba; only for you, baby.

"Ehh, I'm sorry. I'm just being a dick."
I am not able to post some screen shots of what I can do atm because I am at school but I will post the moment I can lol well yeah just wait for my admition (also not the set I am selling just a random one) because I am pretty good at tribal.
Tom: i like the head but the white parts are to dark i think.. so it's looking like an underexposed picture somehow get what i'm trying to say?
so could you maybe brightin it up a lil bit and show me again?
and: the face looks somehow fat xD you know the eyes are so far apart and the whole "facestuff" looks streched

Zanzaba: your head confuses me xD sorry but no.. it's not really what i'm looking for maybe you'll do another one?

night: i will wait

updated firstpost
Last edited by Selepharon; Aug 26, 2009 at 11:14 AM.
Whatever doesn't kill you, is gonna leave a scar.
are those in 128*128?

like both.. the back of the firstone is kinda.. boring?
and the second one looks robotic.. is that gonna be a robo set? (plus it's the same texture on leg and tight.. )
usually people are looking for a set with same thigh and same leg but i can do another thing ofc, which one you PREFER , i'll do a complete set with it.
And if the back of the first looks boring ,i'm gonna add some brushes colored then :P
i prefer the first one.. second one looks too robostyle..
also thight and leg can be same texture but for the set i prefer (first one ) i'd like the thight to look diffrent
and do something about the backs.. make sure it fits nicely

so anymore entrys?
comon ppl... 300k!