Ranking
Original Post
Lost Password, Cannot retrieve
Ok, so I finally downloaded Toribash 3.8, and as per usual for the new Toribash versions it required me to login. But since the forums remember my username and password and I have't actually logged in ingame for months, I have forgotten my password. So i clicked the 'Remind Me' button and typed in my e-mail as requested. It sent me an e-mail with a new password, but when I put this in with my username ([Parrot]MarcoYEH) it still said it was wrong. i checked the e-mail again and it said my 'new' username was just Marco. When I typed this in along with the new password, I was logged in as an orange belt account with the name Marco, not me! I still cannot log into the game, what the HELL do I do? The wierd thing is, I can still log into this account when I log out and in again with the old (unknown) password. :S

Edit: I launched Toribash 7.2 and this works fine, but I would still like 3.8 to work.
Last edited by Marco; Sep 3, 2009 at 03:11 PM.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Well that marco is probably your alt account.

When you use the password recovery feature, you get emails for all of your accounts that have been registered with that email. i.e. if you have 2 accounts, one for marco and one for marcoyeh, you should get two emails with two password reset links.

Search for the other email and modify the pass for marcoyeh.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

I have only ever had this one account, and I only got one e-mail to change the password, claiming that my account name was Marco. No E-mail has claimed to change the password for this account.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Fixed through PM.

Closed.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!