Ranking
Original Post
Ready for anything
Hello, I am Malformed.

I have watched few times as my friend played toribash and teached me few things. Today I made my brand new account. I started as playing aikido and wushu (as my friend suggested).

Aikido was nice and I win one or two games but it was little bit boring.

as I was trying to get in wushu server I got kicked once (by ezeth :<) before I found server to stay.

Wushu was incredible! I met Kyat and Micu and they were realy nice fore me!

Micu teached me how to make characters speak (/em yey o/) and they fighted so amazingly ._.

They just jumped and kicked jumped and punched. I want learn to play as they do! That's my dream for toribash...

see you in wushu servers :D
Welcome , Remember to practice , when playing in multiplayer u dont practice that much, try practicing sometimes in free mode so u can make ur move perfect , or invent a new move .
if u need new moves , remember to go on the forum and go to tutorials/begginer sanctuary , many plp post for help in there , and some plp teaches moves there , or u can go to youtube and shearch for toribash
Hey Malformed, if you want any more help with any mod, look for me!
Welcome to toribash, and good luck in your future games.
Holy Demon
...be afraid

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa