Ranking
Original Post
Can't Get Online PLZ HELP!
Ok, When i try to get online, all it does is say "Not Connected.... Click to select player" but I click all Over and it stays like that forever. PLZ HELP!
possible ur going onto higher servers than you are allowed to be on. since t his is ur first post im assuming your a low belt so your most likely trying to get onto like a black belt server which you cannot do yet. hope i helped. if thats not the problem than i would say that you internet isnt working but you posted this.. so..
Originally Posted by monster3 View Post
possible ur going onto higher servers than you are allowed to be on. since t his is ur first post im assuming your a low belt so your most likely trying to get onto like a black belt server which you cannot do yet. hope i helped. if thats not the problem than i would say that you internet isnt working but you posted this.. so..

^^ try it,it helped me to!!
Originally Posted by monster3 View Post

It might also be the other solution ; you are trying to get in a server allowing low belts, and you have a higher belt.

Most of the time, this is what happens.
Gone