Ranking
Original Post
[AUCTION]Some of the first flames in the game
Do you remember when the flames just came? When they did cost about 300k each? I was lucky and got my pair for just 500k. Do you want to get something your friend doesn't have?

Now I have some of the first flames in the game in sale.

Both flames:
Starting bid: 160k
Min raise: 10k
Autobuy: 300k

Happy bidding!
Last edited by Pate5; Oct 15, 2009 at 11:50 AM.
Texturing tutorial
No requests please
To be fair, I don't believe anyone will buy these flames for this price. Although they may be original, no one will know that ingame and there will be nothing to show that you have paid 200k+ for them. I'd say these flames are worth 100k each max.
Quit, probably.
Originally Posted by BirdFlu View Post
To be fair, I don't believe anyone will buy these flames for this price. Although they may be original, no one will know that ingame and there will be nothing to show that you have paid 200k+ for them. I'd say these flames are worth 100k each max.

Yes, and if they are 100k worth each, they are 200k both. And the auction is for both.
Texturing tutorial
No requests please
BirdFlu, do you not understand auctions?
Starting price is the minimal that will be accepted. You don't start below the price you expect to get. This is why auctioneers cannot cancel an auction if it meets minimum but they choose not to accept if it's "too low".

I know that, Fnug. All I'm saying is that he is expecting WAY too much for it. The layout should be more like this:

Starting price: 120k
Min raise: 5k
Autobuy: 200k

So the MAX price anyone would be prepared to pay for them would be 200k.
Quit, probably.
Originally Posted by BirdFlu View Post

I know that, Fnug. All I'm saying is that he is expecting WAY too much for it. The layout should be more like this:

Starting price: 120k
Min raise: 5k
Autobuy: 200k

So the MAX price anyone would be prepared to pay for them would be 200k.

Why would I put 120k starting price? Even the crafting of those flames cost more. I don't want to sell them under 200k, so I put the starting price 200k.
Understood?
Texturing tutorial
No requests please
Originally Posted by Pate5 View Post
Why would I put 120k starting price? Even the crafting of those flames cost more. I don't want to sell them under 200k, so I put the starting price 200k.
Understood?

I know that, I'm just stating that you will not sell these for over 200k. The lack of interest backs that up.

OKAY, No more posting unless it's an inquiry to buy. No "predictions".
~FNugget
Last edited by FNugget; Oct 13, 2009 at 06:59 PM.
Quit, probably.