Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
do you have a picture which u really like, have you got the a gif file but its 1 pixel over the maximum size limit well then come to me!! Cabose.

i dont do extremly fancy stuff like what some people have done before me because i lack the better program which i hope to get within the next week or two.

these are some samples which i have done. just so you know what youll be getting so you can match it to the one in your head

Alternate:

Individual:

MultiColour:

The amount of colours that may be used is half of the amount of letters as long as there is an even number of leters it shall be done

different style shall be avalible as soon as i have time

Prices
animated avatars:- 75tc ea (prices may vary with the amount of leters)
resize on gifs:- nil

How to place an order
Image: (url link or the IMG code, not an atachment please)
Size: 1x1 - 100x100 (100 is the max size on these forums)
Text: nothen to long other wise there will be no picture
Colour: (there is a whole rainbow knock yourself out just don't break anything)

Gifs
Image: (url link or the IMG code, not an atachment please)
Size: 1x1 - 100x100 (100 is the max size on these forums)
Text: be Specfic please with want you would like.

here is an example on how you should order a gif
image: this is a IMG like it has [IMG] rand stuffss [/IMG ] and shows the image.
Size: normal avy size please. (ie. 100x100)
Text: I would like the Text Animation to be done to the idividual style.
Colour: i wish that the colour Red to be used threw out the entire line.

Finished product:-

i hope that i may be of service to any and all who wish to ask of my services
Last edited by cabose; Sep 1, 2007 at 11:41 AM.
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

wait so did you draw the Manga pictures? or are those take from Google or Dev art or something, also you might want to much around you your quality settings the letters distort allot.
im well awear of the words in the gifs are shoty i was just lazy coz it was 2 am when i was maken them the only thing keeping me awake my music.
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

yet it has my name on it and it is purposely larger then what is needed. if it was your it would exactuly like urs have your name and it wouldnt be 150x150

i know but thats the guy from my avatar i got him first lol and all u do is cut the head and add txt........ppl could do that in paint unless there to lazy to
A. i didnt use paint
B. its called a sample its not going to be used form anyfin other then a sample

It's paint quality though. Most people will probably not consider it.
<Hector|Bday> for 3k tc
<Hector|Bday> I sold a photo of shit