Toribash
Original Post
200k set request
Hello, seems I am in need of a new set.
The price rage for my request is 200k +.
Anyways now onto the details. See all of my past sets have been robotic, and I am in need of something new, I would prefer the styles to be either anime or Tribal. I would like the main colours to be yellow (base colour) and black (feel free to throw in a 3rd colour I don't mind)

Anime:
If you are doing the anime set I would like to get something to the quality level of maldiluna's or borgpunx's set. For the anime head I would like the eyes to look like they have been hollowed out - here is a example
For the mouth I would like it to be stitched up. ( I am suggesting you know what I mean by stitched up mouth. The hair show look kind of all over the place kind of scruffy if you know what I mean, but I am not to worried about the design of the hair. Now the legs torso arms etc is up to you.

Tribal:
If you are attempting to do a tribal set I would like the quality of how BenDover makes his. I don't really know how to describe the design of the tribal set since I am not very familiar with it, since there are a lot of tribal brushes I would just suggest try make something that fits well together and that is able to make a good outcome.

That is all the info I have got so far, if any of you guys think I have left important details out please tell me so I can add it in the request, so to all good luck
Last edited by McBurger; Oct 28, 2009 at 06:02 AM.
i'm on it , i choosed the tribal theme.

EDIT : head , thighs and legs done, i sent a pm.
Last edited by gabiel; Oct 28, 2009 at 11:36 AM.