Ranking
Original Post
Need ideas
Ok I know every clan is not perfect they have somthing they need to improve on so this is why i want to hear from all of you. What do you think we should do to make this clan better. and plz no smart ass comments like kill the clan. Trip and I think we need more activities as a clan we should do and i told him more comps and not just of fighting. I want to hear from allof you and tell me what activities/comps/nething else we should do to make the clan better.
Well, clan fights are very good to show our activities/skills, we could have a special feature only this clan can have, and...thats it
Dark + Alex 7: Erasus. My last vid.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=gTqreMUqBBc
I really do not see the point of having "comps that are not fighting"...

If anyone is interested in developing a mod, the clan could test and help fine tune it. Or anything that is software, art, or documentation related... For example we could make a handbook of popular judo starters and how they work against each other.

Generally, I think fighting comps are good. If you want to get more activity, better look into something we can collaborate on rather than something to compete in.
-- Time is the road, we are the wheel that turns. --