Toribash
Original Post
[IMG] My pixel art [Lots of stuff]
Various Paint drawings I've made over the past months.

(An alien parasite between your teeth. Yay.)

And here's the one someone stole:

The last one wasn't my idea; Random Video Game Name Generator spat the name out.

That's all. I've made more Paint drawings, but they are mostly just compilations for "goup efforts" and different pixel wars.
Last edited by Joazzz; Nov 6, 2009 at 04:34 PM.
Oh wow, you're really good at this MS Paint business.
I like that helicopter in particular, it just seems so well done.

The only thing that kinda gets to me is that sometimes, the image is shaded with multiple light sources, but none of the "extra" lights are visible. That's a minor thing, though, because the shading is done really well.

Overall, great stuff. (b'_')b
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Normally, mspaint is banned.
But holy fucking shit. This is awesome.

Insane painting skills. If this all is by you, you have some incredible ability of doing awesome stuff, with shit programs.

o7
Originally Posted by Nobuddie View Post
Normally, mspaint is banned.
But holy fucking shit. This is awesome.

Insane painting skills. If this all is by you, you have some incredible ability of doing awesome stuff, with shit programs.

o7

Thanks. I usually draw Paint stuff when I'm bored. I'm bad at drawing with tablet, so I use Paint.
Wow, simply wow.
My respect for you has increased to over 9000.
Great job!
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Nice stuff here :'D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[BISH] | [TRG] | [Clanless] | [LLAMA] | [WL] | [SS]
.:: Azir Signature And Avvy Shop::.
Shook Made Dis ^]
I love people that take patience with paint and show what it can really do. Epic job. 9/10
Beta: YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT IT1!!! ITS LEGIT FULL 128! Morbon: joint textures and all? Beta: lol no fuck joint textures
Change the topic to "[IMG] My Pixel Art [Lots of stuff]" and you should be free to go. Your pixel art is nice and you have pretty good skills :|
]