Ranking
Well, this one is rather odd :v
Eyes seem too far apart, but then again it's a huge ass orc.
So I think you did well.
Shin-Ryuu's BanGoat
Hated by all.
Yet still raped.
Zanzy's Hoe Club!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[GATA] [Inq] [doc]lover [GU] [BISH] [r]tard [Addicted]Allie [Doxa]Allie
OKAY FUCK IT THIS SONG IS BAD - Ryuu
<Malvie> Zanzaba; only for you, baby.

"Ehh, I'm sorry. I'm just being a dick."
no, its not just you, proportions are pretty far off.
i understand orcs have large mouths, but thats maybe pushing it a bit, need to smallify/squash the face in general, bring the eyes down and in
i cant help but have the feeling that the back and skin of the face was handmade, but the or itself was photoshopped.
if it was, then its merged nicely
if it wasnt, it looks goodm you just would need to work on some stuff for the back of the head, a general gradient isnt quite enough, maybe include part of a neck collar or hood or something.

technique is good, proportions need work, shouldnt be too hard to fix up though
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Yes. Its photoshopped from different Pictures. My main aim was to combine different parts without flaws like a seam and/or color differences. I think I'll scale the eyes and the mouth a bit though. Thanks for commenting,
HoboJoey
Its good but im not a fan of the idea of taking parts from other artists and photoshop them together. Those also tend to look abit bad ingame.
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
Its good but im not a fan of the idea of taking parts from other artists and photoshop them together. Those also tend to look abit bad ingame.

^ agreed.

But since it's really useful to know how to work with actual images, making heads is a great way to get into computer art. But the proportions really bring this down. And the random scars. like....on the teeth....

Good manipulation job though, as far as seamlessness goes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]