Ranking
Original Post
WE DECLARE WAR!!
Be warned you scum, be warned. For the almighty clan of [T] has declared war on your pitiful clan of [SMASH]. The clan fit for gods has denied your request for war and we are moving to destroy you as we speak. We will fight you. But it will not be on your terms. It will be on ours. We will crush you in all areas of Toribash, be it modding, or art, or fighting. We will demolish your homes. Tear down your castles. Your ramparts will be red with blood. And whose? Yours.
In less than a months time you will have been defeated. Your reputation will be destroyed. We will bring you from healthy to decrepit. From strong and mighty to pitifully weak.

From SMASH - to SMASHED.

Hide your women. Hide your children. Hide yourselves. [T] has no mercy on those who cannot fight.

Be warned, I say. For we are coming. And we will conquer.
OLDA | [T] | ORMO
<@Phoenix_afk> pro
Not in a literal sense patz duuuh.
Monkey yeknoM
onkeyM Myekno
nkeyMo oMyekn
keyMon noMyek
eyMonk knoMye
yMonke eknoMy
Monkey yeknoM
Get on irc nepo.
Monkey yeknoM
onkeyM Myekno
nkeyMo oMyekn
keyMon noMyek
eyMonk knoMye
yMonke eknoMy
Monkey yeknoM
There is much talk and mumble and I have listened through steel and glass and time, Now I will talk and you shall listen. Your prophets have promised you freedom from a doomed existence, but you will find no salvation in this fight.
Proud leader of [TANG]
Old Schooler
HURR?
Last edited by DrunkenMonkey; Dec 6, 2009 at 08:20 PM.
Monkey yeknoM
onkeyM Myekno
nkeyMo oMyekn
keyMon noMyek
eyMonk knoMye
yMonke eknoMy
Monkey yeknoM
So it seems. This is a clan that has it's mind and nerves clogged; this one is but flesh and faith and is the more deluded
Proud leader of [TANG]
Old Schooler
So does this mean that T stands for Testicle-less?
[eVo]LtKenny- Huh... Cocks are fun to play with...
kntornsrin-???
[eVo]LtKenny- If your name is Zackarie!
kntornsrin- Swing and a miss >.>
OLDA=WIN&BEER