Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
hacker/bug
just a few minutes from writing this message i was playing aikido. i then decided to go to singleplayer to practise my wushu opener, but once i got it finished, nobody was in wushu. so i decided to go back to aikido, and here's what happened:

*screenshot 1*

then i went to another server and tried again, same result. after that, i shut down tb and opened again this was the result:

*screenshot 2*

seems like there's a bug that's not letting me log outta aikido or then someone's stolen my regkey.
Attached Images
hack.JPG (54.5 KB, 49 views)
hack2.JPG (36.9 KB, 46 views)
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
dang... what can i do?

oh yeah, and i didn't leave right away, i played aikido for more than 30 minutes straight
I refuse to grab.
-
its alright, it will eventually go away, i have had this problem many times and just give it a while and you will be able to get one the servers
OG of TB
A man of few words
i can get on all the others but aikido... shit this sucks... aikido is my favourite mod

o yeah, and thanks for the quick replies

EDIT: phewh, it's over. too bad the server was empty when i got back
Last edited by Archlurps; Oct 23, 2007 at 05:51 PM.
I refuse to grab.
-
If a player disconnects from the server and for some reason the server doesn't know he got disconnected (and makes his key available again) then it should take about 40 seconds until you can connect again.

If you still can't connect after 40 seconds, try closing Toribash for about a minute and then try again.