Ranking
View Poll Results: Is the new platform mod in the Kick server good?
AWESOME!
10 Votes / 62.50%
really good!
1 Votes / 6.25%
just what i expected!
0 Votes / 0%
it's good
1 Votes / 6.25%
pretty nice
1 Votes / 6.25%
it's fun
1 Votes / 6.25%
meh
0 Votes / 0%
meeeeeeh
1 Votes / 6.25%
boring
0 Votes / 0%
sucks
1 Votes / 6.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Kick Server platform mod.
what's your oppinion?

i think it's freaking fantastic!
Thanks, I set it up. It's the most popular server now I think but I'm not sure. EDIT: Like the motd? :P Also go to "the game" and view my replays if you can
awesom idea.
Chuck Norris is in fact the most deadliest weapon on this planet, But then there's EmpreamKick
I'm absolutely loving the Platform mod, and hope it stays around for a while. One thing, though, could Disqualification be turned back on? I know that sometimes when both players hit the ground together as a bloody mess of body parts that the DQing bugs out and doesn't DQ anybody, but without it at all, the matches seem to boil down to who lucks out and happens to splatter less when they hit the ground.

Before, when DQ was on, the matches tended to be more tense and if you happened to get lucky and hook your leg enough around the pole, slowing your descent enough so that the other guy would hit the ground first, you knew that you'd won. It's just not the same when you can do something stupid like take a nose-dive off the platform, forget to grab it, hit the ground way before the other guy, and still win because he happened to hit harder than you when he finally fell.
Who turned dq off and fucked up everything esle? IT WAS PERFECT *goes on tb to change server settings*! EDIT: Should be back to normal now
Last edited by Hellfire999; Oct 30, 2007 at 10:39 PM.
Great mod...I think Kai's idea of platform one sided joust would be awsome but its still pretty good without it...
tsiqаЯRapist Ф.Ф