Toribash
Original Post
A good mp3 that will wake me up in the morning?
I use my phone as my alarm and I cant wake up for shit I usually have 3 alarms on my phone set at 4:50 5:10 and then at 5:50 But now I have a new phone that has very few ringtones and none of which will make me wake up. The last one I had was an annoying BEEP BEEP different tone of beeps now BEEP BEEP So anyways I cant really find any I tried googling, just any mp3 will do my phone can use any mp3 as a ringtone. Not music please cus that wont wake me up...
The beginning......

Also, I would try putting volume at the max.
I'm deaf (not completely), and that has helped me.
Only if your phone's max volume is something like hearing bird's chirping from behind those empty walls, then.......
Last edited by Guv_na; Feb 8, 2010 at 02:07 PM.
Either what Tonakai suggested, or some nasty death metal/grindcore which sounds like a choir of vultures who are being anally violated by elephants.

This might work. A little higher pitched than Tony's suggestion.

I know you say music won't wake you up, but something like that probably would.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
The beginning......

Also, I would try putting volume at the max.
I'm deaf (not completely), and that has helped me.
Only if your phone's max volume is something like hearing bird's chirping from behind those empty walls, then.......

I think I can take the first 5 seconds and put it on repeat xD That might wake me up. I prefer beeps guys cus I'm pretty sure I wont wake up to music and cant really chance it since i have to wake up for school.
Emarosa: The Past Should Stay Dead. Just the beginning;

Tailorrrrrred sheeeeeets!!!!!!

Also moved to Music Chat.
Last edited by Guv_na; Feb 8, 2010 at 02:08 PM.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
Either what Tonakai suggested, or some nasty death metal/grindcore which sounds like a choir of vultures who are being anally violated by elephants.

This?
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi