Toribash
Original Post
Starcraft 2
Starcraft 2 coming out this month or next month
who is hoping for the release?
http://www.starcraft2.com

Overview
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty is a military science fiction real-time strategy game and is a sequel to the 1998 Starcraft

Storyline
Set in the 26th century (also 4 years after the first game) in a distant part of the Milky Way, the game is built around three species: the Terrans, exiled humans from Earth; Zerg, a race of Insectoids (aliens) ; and the Protoss, a species with a crapload of Psionic power(telepathy and stuffs).

Happy Valentines?
Last edited by WarDemon; Feb 11, 2010 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Just needed to add som stff
Wtf? I thought it was out 3 months ago. I find it odd that they took this long to make this game.

I heard this game is going to be sold out due to the fact that the first starcraft is still fun to play even when you have all the new shit.

I'm hoping to get a copy of this, though I think my computer can handle it.
[T] | ORMO
[20:18] <@Cevius> Like semen?
The Graphics are better
The Graphics are alot better in this thn the last game and i thnk u get a few new units 2 use
It uses 3d graphics
Last edited by WarDemon; Feb 13, 2010 at 01:40 AM. Reason: need add stuff
I've been waiting for this for a long time. Looks promising.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
A long wait as always for a Blizzard game (well... since the good ol days...), but looks worth it.

Been playing some SC I to get my APM up again, got so slow while playing WC3.
Im going to enjoy getting raped in ladder, but then ill retire to custom maps, so its all good.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
I think this need a little bump.

I believe the members of the closed beta have just been given the ability to give out invites. If anyone can help me get involved with the beta i would be most appreciative. I loved sc1, still do tbh, and im eager to play some multiplayer in sc2. Gime a shout if you can help.
-----------------------------------------
Org's :: OldA OoT OrMo