Toribash
Original Post
Guru Clan League
Basically this is a post to discuss your views on the league. If your interested, how you personally feel things should be done ect.

------------------
The limit is 10 players but... the roster can be changed out at any time. So if we exceed 10 I have no problem in adjusting the roster each week and use a rotational method.

Basically what I think we should do is what I call the MVP system.

Basically the 5 main would play that night, and the 3 (or maybe 2, depends on what people prefer) with the most wins get to go into the next week. Then the 2 open spots will be taken by the next on the list. People who wont be on the next week or are inactive will just be skipped over on the list. Even though there will be a "reserve" list, that will simply reflect the swap in line up for the 2 (or 3) open spots (and of course the reserve list will also be used for its intent of having members on hand if someone from the main list suddenly can't make it).

------------------
As far as the prize goes, I feel it should be shared as fairly as possible. For example if the prize is (THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE) 5 full daemon joints. They would be broken in parts (relax, force, blood ect)...

Then I would look at the total wins for each member in the entire season (I would write them down), and will list everyone off with greatest number of wins to least. Then I would go down the list, the first person would decide what joint part they want, then the 2nd person decides, then the 3rd ect... until the list gets to the end, then it would cycle back up to the top and the first picks again , then the 2nd, and so on till all parts are gone.
I feel something like this would be the fairest method and would result in minimal disputes (I hope o.o;).
-------------------------
Another issue if we take this system (The MVP/rotatinal method), is what would the starting line up be. I Personally think it should be the order at when people joined Guru, but I will let people voice their input and try to be fair to everyone.

So, discuss...
(edit, the limit is now 15 so that makes things a bit easier)
Last edited by lancer_c; Nov 3, 2007 at 07:03 PM.
i wanna play, and i agree with it except for maybe the "I Personally think it should be the order at when people joined Guru" part :P
Sounds good.

I'm in if the time is alright.
~What word begins with p and ends in orn? Popcorn!~
Originally Posted by Splunker
...i cant just sit and watch the clan i made and payed for just die in my face it hurts...

Originally Posted by LJ View Post
i wanna play, and i agree with it except for maybe the "I Personally think it should be the order at when people joined Guru" part :P

yeah ;p, i figured everyone might not agree. The order could also depend on game mode too I would say (again just my thoughts). Maybe the order people joined + their targeted mode prefrence would decide. Maybe host a mini tourny to decide the starting list. There are various options and I am open to sugestions.
Last edited by lancer_c; Nov 3, 2007 at 07:20 PM.
Sure, sounds ok. Unless you want/need my help, i'll just leave the League business to you lancer, since you seem to be all prepared and organized
All knowing
Originally Posted by B-rad View Post
Sure, sounds ok. Unless you want/need my help, i'll just leave the League business to you lancer, since you seem to be all prepared and organized

lol alright. I sort of had these concepts thought out sense....
when Ian announced the 2nd season of the league like a year or so ago ;x.

I might need some help with organization, I will also put you down as team captain along with me (I'm pretty sure we can have two).
ME please

B&B&B&
please post what times are most convenient for you, to help lancer schedule us.

the options are:
AlexOwnz hosting: Fridays GMT -9 9:00pm and 10:00pm
Kai-Tiger hosting:Saturday GMT -9 2:00am and 4:00am
Bman94 hosting: Sunday GMT -9 11:00am and 1:00pm

as i just told you in irc, Kai-Tiger's times suit me best.