Ranking
Original Post
+Offensive Language
I think this is offensive to player. He said word out of nowhere =/ Not to me but other player, should he be banned from game for bad language?

I have screenshot of player.
, i dont think he should get a ban just because he said an offensive word.im sorry if you were or are offended, but thats not a big enough deal.people who get banned are scammers and hackers, not trolls, they just get a bad rep.again i sympathise, but i dont think its a big enough deal.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Originally Posted by RayA75 View Post
, i dont think he should get a ban just because he said an offensive word.im sorry if you were or are offended, but thats not a big enough deal.people who get banned are scammers and hackers, not trolls, they just get a bad rep.again i sympathise, but i dont think its a big enough deal.

It was not me who got called the name. It was other player. I just thought it would be extremely offensive to others. So I think it would deserve ban.
Racism is not tolerated here. I would say PM a SMod (Blue Name) with this evidence. Unless a mod would happen to pop up now.
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
Racism is not tolerated here. I would say PM a SMod (Blue Name) with this evidence. Unless a mod would happen to pop up now.

PM/Query Smods and/or ToriAgents when they are online. Give them valid proof or evidence and they will take care of the rest.

Okay.

Originally Posted by Aspire View Post
PM/Query Smods and/or ToriAgents when they are online. Give them valid proof or evidence and they will take care of the rest.

I have the proof. I will just PM one.

Thank you.
No Problem.

Btw, you can find Smods and ToriAgents here. To make it faster, find someone who is online and available.
I don't believe ToriAgents could help in this situation. Unless they could just redirect them somewhere else, but I don't think there
is anyone else to contact except an SMod or another higher power.
I don't believe ToriAgents could help in this situation. Unless they could just redirect them somewhere else, but I don't think there
is anyone else to contact except an SMod or another higher power.

They can do since they can ban people already.

Its more or less done already since I talked to Rott about this..