Toribash
Original Post
Warning: Viewer Discretion is Advised
These replays were made for my own entertainment.

I know a lot of you may dislike (parts of) them due to them not fitting the "normal" style of replays nowadays. I don't always relax all, I hardly ever perform any types of boomhits and my movements can be described as quite stiff.

But frankly, I'm only playing Toribash because I find it fun. I enjoyed making these replays and I have enjoyed watching what I have made. Give me some comments and criticism if you want to but I'm only posting these replays because I feel that some people might enjoy watching them too.

tl;dr I've made some replays in my own little style. Hope you enjoy them.
Attached Files
Tamer0 Swimming Upstream.rpl (76.6 KB, 86 views)
Tamer0 Guerrilla Warfare.rpl (82.3 KB, 76 views)
Swimming Upstream: The beginning was a little bland, but the kick was fabulous and powerful! 8/10
I Fail To See Your Point: Loved every second of it, especially the decap! 10/10
Guerrilla Warfare: Very stylish, yet simple boom. 9/10
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

Wow, that was a pretty quick response!

Glad you liked them, Cretor. All going well, I plan to make this a somewhat permanent replay thread, so stay tuned for more to come over the next few weeks.
The first one is a little bit boring but the rest are pretty great.

I'd love to see more from you.
As long as you regularly check back on this thread, you'll see a lot more. :)

Glad you enjoyed them, Modius.
Same here, and I still love Guerilla Warfare more than my mother.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
The second one and the last one rocked. Very powerful boomkick and a nice madman. Great job.

The first one however, did not live up to your standards. I didn't like. Sure, it was a powerful kick, but I think there's something missing. Nice work anyway ^^

Keep 'em coming ;)
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Swimming Upstream : This one is pretty enjoyable, the half contracted elbows make your look stylish and everything is extremely clean ; the attack is swift and the rising efficient. Clever use of the position to get dismemberments, overall pro.

I Fail To See Your Point :
Fast, brutal, extreme. The opener is thought through, the way you bring back the body is neat and the decap is horrendously cool. The following DMs are all at a good pace with a good amount of joints broken. The skeet is the cherry on top.

Guerrilla Warfare :
This one is my favourite. Not only because I get easily impressed by boom hits but also because of it's simplicity and methodical steps. That kick came just at the time where you could gather a maximum amount of power and the little spin at the end makes it looks so much better.

Overall excellent, you have a recognizable replay style, by your cleanness, efficiency and methodicallity. Some might call you stiff, I call you simplistic and modern, well done indeed, you're one of the people for whom it takes taste to appreciate their replays. You migh do it unconciously but it shows great talent and dedication as well as calculating ability.