Toribash
Allo jbuck i hope you enjoy your experience and continue playing the forums may seem slightly overwhelming but they are rather fun once you get the hang of it Any Questions PM a Tori Agent or me and if i cannot help ill direct you to someone who can ^_^ Enjoy yourself and Cya round Edit: Here is a List of the Admins http://forum.toribash.com/showgroups.php
Last edited by Enzu; Apr 1, 2010 at 11:03 PM. Reason: List of Admins
<Vox> meh, you never end up anywhere in computer
<Vox> you are just where ever you are
---------------
<avwave> its always fun to eat a polymorph ring
<avwave> unless you morph into a basilisk in a room full of mirrors
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
Welcome to the toribash community.
If you need any help starting off check out the unibash board for classes on ingame or out of game art or video making.
And if you have any questions just ask away either one of the ToriAgents or I will be happy to help.

Edit:Ninjad d:
Hello jbuck594!

Welcome to the Toribash Community.

To know what the different moderators are doing, go here!
If you see something illegal, please contact a super moderator with clicking on the "Report button" below the avatars.
Here's the FAQ.

- What is FAQ?

FAQ is the place you read the forum rules, and other things. Please view this, before asking questions.

Enjoy your stay with Toribash!
Last edited by pleasu; Apr 2, 2010 at 01:59 AM.
Very warm welcome. I'm sure you'll have a nice time here, too.
Don't take me serious. If you feel offended... I'm just kidding.
Welcome to Toribash community Jbuck594!

You want any ingame tips? PM me and I'll try to help you out ^^
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Hey there Jbuck594,

Welcome to the Toribash Community! Don't forget to 'Introduce Yourself' to everybody in the community, don't be shy.
Please look at the FAQ before asking any questions. If your questions remain unanswered, you can ask online in real time HERE.
If you don't want to ask there, can always in the Support Section, or in the Beginners Sanctuary.
Here are a list of Tutorials, they can help you with any process you want to know. How to post, make a video, edit replays, gain TC, make a POV RAY, and alot more!
Want to take special classes where they help YOU out? Join Unibash!
Want to even post bulletins or messages like on Myspace or Facebook? Join Toribash Social!

Here at the Toribash Community, there is a lot of opportunity to speak with the developers or know more about the company that developed Toribash.
You could chat with game developers, ask questions to moderators or Admins, or even know the Gamekeepers!
If you want to know what they do, click Here.
You can find the List of Admins, Here.
Nabi Studios, the main developers, build social communities through developing and operating free-form games. Take a look at their site! It's located Here.