Ranking
Original Post
Co-leader applications
There is one slot open for a co-leader position. Waffle is our newest co-leader, gratz waffle I will get your mod powers sorted out a.s.a.p.

So, if you want to be co-leader apply here! Vex hazelbud and LILTERROR have the best chance of becoming co-leaders if they apply.
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
Just post what you think would get you the co-leader position.
I'd be good at making the clan forum look nice. I haven't shown too much yet but I think I could make layouts for each thread and I'd also like to make profile pages for each member. I'll show you when I get some progress. I'm also good at making fun/wibbles threads. I'm also very good at talking to ally clans. I hope you will continue jc's idea of clan alliness.

I'd also like to add that lilterror is great at recruiting good members. He also is a very good representative for the clan. If one of us don't make it to col. then there should be some kind of title given to the other. I still think a job system would be nice. Like I could be Art Director - In charge of the clan texture shop. Supplies the clan with avatars and signatures when requested. Helps allies with art related projects. Host art related events. etc.
I think we could have jobs like that.
Last edited by Vex_old; Apr 8, 2010 at 07:44 PM.
That's a pretty impressive app. I'm going to consider all of your ideas.
Ok thats it.

I'm one of the older members who stayed here.
I belive that I can become a good Co in this game if you will let me try.

After so long that will really annoy me if you wont agree.
Do files get embarrassed when they get unzipped?
Well, would you be more active? You will need to be pretty active and helpful to get the clan back on it's feet.
Read my new Thread.

I got experience as a Co and a Leader.
A while ago before you were in Omega I were the most active member as I remember.