Ranking
Original Post
Krav Maga Contest
I, HebrewHamr, shall be hosting a tournament this week.

TIME:
I'm going to be holding a tournament on Saturday, 12/1/2007 at 20:00 GMT -5 (0100 GMT).
That's 8 PM Eastern and 1 AM in England for quick conversions, I think. >.> (Not good with conversions.) But it will be at 8 PM at Eastern Time definitely.
So, Sunday morning for Englishmen and east of them and Saturday night for Americans and Canadians.

MODE:
The mode will be Krav Maga. This is a new game mode that I and ManBreakfast have created. You may practice in the CBK server. It will be set up there. It will be held in the CBK server.

PRIZE:
The prize will be a vampire torso and 6500 toricredits.

THE BREAKDOWN OF IT:
It will be a one on one elimination style tournament.
You lose. You're out.
Just show up. But try to be prompt.

Good luck. I hope to see participation.

Btw, Krav Maga (Hebrew קרב מגע: "contact combat") is an eclectic self-defense and military hand-to-hand combat system developed in Israel, which assumes no quarter, and emphasizes maximum threat neutralization in a "real life" context. It came to prominence following its adoption by various Israeli Security Forces. Wikipedia ftw.
Last edited by Hamr; Dec 2, 2007 at 01:30 AM. Reason: Upped the prize.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Originally Posted by Bman94 View Post
Hebrew, the time is GMT +5 for newyorkers...besides that it is all good.

I totally knew that. >.>

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
SWEET... YOU PICKED A PERFECT TIME FOR ME, MAN! Thanks... I might be there...
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
il b there but im no good with time what time is that on the west coast?

washington california etc.
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
sooooooo

6 pm?
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.