Ranking
Original Post
[Sexy] Rules
Rules:

Alot of you will have seen that we have started again with our clan.

The reason for this is because our clan was slowly dieing.

To stop our clan desending into chaos I am laying down some rules.

First off I would like to introduce the new system of how the leaders of this clan will keep everything under control.

To stop offtopic posts there will be the following system in place:

One off-topic post --- A warning that I will write down in a notebook that I keep safe.

Two off-topic posts --- You will be demoted to Uglys and will be required to wear Ugly[Sexy] as your clan tag. Not wearing this as your clan tag will result in step level 3 punishment.

Three off-topic posts --- Kicked from the clan and/or reported, dempending on your position within the clan.

All members are required to follow this system when posting.

Other rules:

Any member(s) found scaming/cheating/hacking/farming/spamming ANYWHERE in Toribash or the Toribash forums will instantly be kicked from the clan.

Any members who insult, flame, or troll will recieve level 2 and be demoted to Ugly until firthur notice from whichever leader dealt the penalty.

Other Information:

For those of you thinking now that you hate this clan for what has happened, there WILL be a discussion thread for SENSIBLE discussion, and ONE wibble thread, where we can all lean back and have some fun!

Note: I am still the same person I am, but I now will try as hard as I can to keep this clan alive, even if it means making a punishment system. Trust me, I feel just as bad as you about having to do this.
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*