Ranking
Original Post
Good rock/metal bands.
Ok,so suggest me some great metal/rock bands and their best songs.
I know :
Tenacious D
Slipknot
mudvayne
Trapt
Papa Roach
Paramore
Three days Grace
Disturbed
COB
Finger eleven
Avenged sevenfold
Dio
Drowning pool
Good charlotte
Linkin park
Korn
MCR
Sum 41
SOAD
The offspring

Not too heavy like Cannibal Corpse please.
Hi it's Praeter
Ac/dc - Back in black
Led Zeppelin - Whole lotta love
Guns n Roses - Sweet child o' mine
Black Sabbath - Paranoid
Kiss - Rock and roll all night
Deep purple - Smoke on the water
Whitesnake - Here i go again
Pink Floyd - Another brick in the wall
Motley Crew - Dr. Feelgood

All good-old stuffs
Hope you like them.
Long gone
Ever try listening to stuff outside of the U.K./U.S.? Bands like Sonic Syndicate, In Flames (well, at least before Reroute to Remain), Children of Bodom, Dark Tranquility, Satyricon, Hammerfall, Opeth, Nightwish, Anthrax etc.
Were those suggestions?
If so,I listened to the flames,ill listen to some of them,thanks
EDIT : so far they're epic!
I just don't love growling :L
Last edited by Praeter; Apr 15, 2010 at 04:51 PM.
Tint is sex.
Well I might mention three of my current favourite bands, if you like them I can name some familiar ones- If you like them.

We could start off with some symphonic metal going with Rhapsody from Spain. They are now known as Rhapsody of Fire due to copyright issues but you can refer them as Rhapsody and most people will know what you talk about. They had some problems lately but are finally coming out with a new album the 30th of april this year, it is said to be their return.

Personally I love their vocalist, the live playings sounds quite similar to those that has been studio recorded.

Next off is Sabaton from Sweden. These people consider their music being Heavy Metal but I've seen some debates where people calling them power, say what you want but I personally love this band who are currently very active and interactive with their fanbase. They are going finally going to release a new album after been out in the world touring for ages.

This is a promo video for their upcoming album "Coat of Arms" and this years concerts they will attend to, it will be a great year for Sabaton. Take note that the song isn't complete. Following their latest album "Art of War" the lyrics will also be based on historical battles throughout the history. The last album mainly focused on WW1 and 2. They got great response, especially from Poland with their "Always remember tour".
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sabaton#p/u/6/VkUeKxR0o2Q That is a video that shows their gifts and awards they gotten during their time as a band.

Finally we will go out with Spellblast. A fairly young (11years) folk/power metal band from from Italy. Like the previous bands these are also currently producing a new album named Battlecry that will be released the 23rd of april, personally I can't wait. I love the music they havve produced so far.

Enjoy.
Last edited by Madouken; Apr 15, 2010 at 05:58 PM.
Dirt dosen't need luck
Yes I heard of Sabaton but the other two are just not my style.
I like them more like slipknot and mudvayne ;/
Thanks anyway
Hi it's Praeter
Well no problem what so ever. People having different views about what is good and what's not is the beauty of the whole music world, I feel a little sick saying that but oh well
Dirt dosen't need luck
:wumpscut:
Alarum
Amon Amarth
Anthrax
Apocalyptica
Arch Enemy
Barathrum
Behemoth
Berzerker
Biohazard
Blotted Science
Candiria
Cannibal Corpse
Catamenia
Cattle Decapitation
Cause for Effect
Cavalera Conspiracy
Cephalectomy
Cephalic Carnage
Chimaira
Coal Chamber
Cynic
Dark Lunacy
Deftones
Diablo Swing Orchestra
Dimmu Borgir
Distorted Impalement
Disturbed
Dorotha
Dying Fetus
Dysrhythmia
Eardelete
Empyrium
Enslavement of beauty
Ephel Duath
Equilibrium
Essence of Sorrow
Fear Factory
Firewind
God Forbid
Gojira
Goreganta Funda
Gorerotted
Gorgoroth
Gortuary
Haggard
Hatebreed
Hypocrisy
Immolation
Immortal
Impaled Nazarene
In Flames
Inactive Messiah
Indukti
Iron Maiden
ItEM
Kataklysm
Kataplexia
Krisiun
Lamb of God
Limbonic Art
Liquid Tension Experiment
Meshuggah
Misery Index
Moonspell
Mudvayne
Napalm Death
Neuraxis
Opeth
Rammstein
Rigid Horns
Rompeprop
Sakkuth
Septic Flesh
Sepultura
Six feet Under
Sopor Aeternus
Soulfly
Suffocation
Sun of the Sleepless
Sybreed
Symphony X
System of a Down
Tem Masked Men
The Project Hate MCMXCIX
The Rotted
Timecry
Torsofuck
Unearth
Unearthed Corpse
Unexpect
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi