Toribash
Original Post
A message from Parrot
I'm sorry, but I'll make this quick, because I know how butthurt CoKe and Ed get about this.

We her at Parrot are putting you on notice that we have assembled a 4-man team and are prepared to war with you on TK.

If you decide to accept our war offer, you yourselves must construct a 4 person team. Please make sure these 4 people are relatively active and won't miss your defined date. It is up to you to decide the time. On behalf of Parrot, I wish you good luck and hope you can participate.

Sincerely, Take-Out_Ninja
[18:04:54] <aracoon> Eureka is a powerhungry fag
[13:13] <Eureka> also dota is kinda for pigfuckers
[13:13] <jalis> ban eureka
[13:13] <jalis> thanks
okay first of all i have nothing against parrot.This seems more like a personal hatred by you Take_Out_Ninja...if it will forever shut you up and help you get over yourself i dont mind doing this at all.I feel you are being VERY childish but thats just my oppinion...Also we actually do have a war scheduled already but i really want to end this stupid little games you are playing...With that said,i dont mind..

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Originally Posted by CoKe View Post
okay first of all i have nothing against parrot.This seems more like a personal hatred by you Take_Out_Ninja...if it will forever shut you up and help you get over yourself i dont mind doing this at all.I feel you are being VERY childish but thats just my oppinion...Also we actually do have a war scheduled already but i really want to end this stupid little games you are playing...With that said,i dont mind..

I absolutely agree to coke.
Iam not going to fight because of personal problems.

That's not really what we're doing...

To be honest, this is really compensating for the fact that we were going to fight Sheep but it never happened. You guys being dicks kinda made me want to fight you guys specifically.

And I wasn't saying you had anything against Parrot, I was saying you guys (apparently :|) get annoyed when I invade...

With all that being said, this isn't some childish game, it's not too much a personal problem, and whatever you think your trying to shut up, this isn't going to help.

Oh, and another thing. GRAMMAR. It would have made your post much more comfortable to read...
Last edited by Eureka; Apr 20, 2010 at 05:40 PM.
Don't say that we all are annoyed, I have no part in this, just watching you all being dicks xD
Originally Posted by nutcracker View Post
Don't say that we all are annoyed, I have no part in this, just watching you all being dicks xD

I lol'd
Im not even going to argue with you because i know you wont admit this is because your ego was bruised...im guessing this war was YOUR idea..another thing we were not going to have a war with sheep,also we dont need a sub for a clan war cause ill have you know this is just ANOTHER clan war,so please just admit this is personal for you,instead of giving alternate reasons...

Im not even going to argue with you because i know you wont admit this is because your ego was bruised...im guessing this war was YOUR idea..another thing we were not going to have a war with sheep,also we dont need a sub for a clan war cause ill have you know this is just ANOTHER clan war,so please just admit this is personal for you,instead of giving alternate reasons...

Yes I know...we were.

:|

I figured after Sheep practically not showing I still wanted a clan war, and since you coincidentally were being dicks right around that time, I thought it would be fitting.

And you guys need a war after so long. Strengthens the economy and all that.

Also, grammar is still terrible...
okay well w/e im up for this,will set up the team...I will talk to someone other than you about the times etc. Also nobody cares about my grammar,this is not a classroom...Closed.