Ranking
Original Post
CnblBot
It looked like RAWR was doing pretty good with their bot so i thought i would make one for Cannibal. The purpose of this is so that we can share items that we are not using. So you can donate items or tcs that you are not using to CnblBot. http://forum.toribash.com/tori_pubinv.php?userid=30011 . If you want an item, pm me and i will send you the item as soon as possible. If you donate an item, its still your item, you are just letting someone use it. Please dont be to greedy and ask for multiple items. I will be posting here of all the donations. I think that we should get enough money together so that we can all have matching Cannibal arm tags. Post your ideas of what you think about this.
Last edited by Snide_the_Clyde; Dec 2, 2007 at 09:31 PM.
oh thats pretty kool snide, ill send the bot some items =D i have a bunch of things that i just dont use...
nice wok

Edit:I sent cnblbot 4 things, hope you can use them
Last edited by smokie; Dec 2, 2007 at 07:59 AM.
OG of TB
A man of few words
Wow, only about an hour and we already have many donations.

Snide sent Chronos Ghost, Gladiator Ghost, Orc blood, Orc dq, Orc relax,Orc Ghost and 1196.39

Smokie sent Gaia force, Marine relax, Radioactive force and Chronos blood
Last edited by CnblBot; Dec 2, 2007 at 08:14 AM.
This should be interesting to see how the bot comes out in the end =P and should i add the cnblbot to the roster?
OG of TB
A man of few words
The arm textures would be a nice addition to the cnblbot....
OG of TB
A man of few words