Toribash
Original Post
Whats the funniest thing that happened to you?
For me it would prolly be what happened today, during study hall. The study hall teacher writes me up runs down to the dean and calls security on me. Why? I was using an ipod, with sparknotes on it. She also wrote me up for getting water a few days ago. I now have 3 saturday detentions yay!

Whats the funniest / worse / thing that happened to you?
"Friendly fire - isn't."
I laughed at my friend when he bumped on a wall, then i bumped to a wall, as well ;/
i ran into a big black guy got scared then realised it was my friend
Originally Posted by Exia001 View Post
I laughed at my friend when he bumped on a wall, then i bumped to a wall, as well ;/

^ that, happened to me to
I burned myself via static electricity in science.

Not severely, but enough that it left a mark which I still have.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
I got a detention because I didn't have one on that particular day. The conversation went something like this: (except in french :<)
Teacher:'Did I give you a detention today?'
Me, the poor innocent student:'No'
Teacher:'Right. Detention, then.'
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Me and a few friends thought it would be funny to steal a bush turkey from the bush.
Turns out they go pretty berserk when you try put a beach towel over them. =/
Got a few pecks to the hand which hurt for about 30mins but shit it hurt.
When, my classmate was practicing soccer, he hit my coach in the head, then he accidentally headbutt the girl beside him, then shee fell and you can see her underwear, scary, and also, when my classmate(that I hate) had menstruation in the classroom.
Me and my friends were kicking a soccer ball around and my friend kicked the ball up in the air and i jumped up and tried to kick it and fell flat on my face, then i jumped up like nothing happened... =\